{photography} blake & lea

Sunday, November 28, 2010














You guy's, I got my new camera! It's the best thing ever, I just cant believe how awesome these shots look of my cousins. Lea and Blake are so darn cute, and a bunch of fun to be around! I'm thinking about printing some out and framing them, then surprising my aunt for christmas, okay I think I'm going to do it!
I hope everyone had an awesome thanksgiving! For me it was a day filled with dayquil, tissue boxes, pillows, blankets, and reruns of law and order. I had the flue {incase you couldn't guess} Oh and a fractured ankle! Boy it was grand, at least I have an awesome family that brought me lots of yummy thanksgiving food, made me fill lots better!

love B

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.