sunshine, oh sunshine

Friday, November 19, 2010


{Pants: F21}
{Top: Aerie}
{Cardigan: Old Navy}
{Belt: F21}

Another outfit post! So I accidentally waited till too late to do my pictures, but I'm pretty sure you can get the gist of the outfit! It seriously was so comfy, and those black boots which you can hardly see in any of my pictures are the best! My day has been so awesome, most likely because its Friday. {inside I'm squealing, because I'm seriously in love with fridays} The plans for the weekend consist of spending some quality time with my Madre, which includes searching every JCP for my bowler bag! I will also force her to get yummy gelato with me, and I'm only praying they have some wonderful pumpkin flavor! And maybe I will fit in an application to Washington State University, just because thats the college my sister wants me to go to the most and because it's her birthday tomorrow! I'm going to do a post about her and make her blush, because she's just so wonderful!

Stay tuned loveliesss
B.

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.