{photography Miss Emily}

Friday, December 24, 2010

Emily is what I would have to refer to as a workaholic, yes she's only a mere eighteen and already a workaholic, thats good though, some of us teens our quite ummm lazzzzzy, and she's the super opposite.
{she's miss hyper}
I'm glad I could find a place in her packed schedule to photograph her. She is just about the most down to earth and lovely person ever. She really has some crazy fashion though, just think zebra print, polk a dots, and sparkle. Alot different than my bohemian and contempary style. Once you put the fashion differences aside, I love her, just love her!







just a little FYI, she's lets say around 7 feet tall, well actually 5' 10''
but it sure felt like she was,
oh and she has a bunny named
isabella











<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.