first

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My goal with this blog is to kind of keep a journal of my maybe not so eventful life. I never spend time just physically writing in a journal anyways, even though that sounds like bunches of good ole fun, I just don't! & because I know this is a public journal it helps me to stay more positive and not rant about certain things or people, just a bunch of awesome positivity, and well maybe some stress here and there.. This was all inspired by this girls blog!

Im going to make it more of a daily heres a photo, or maybe 5 photos, and a little tid bit of my random thoughts of that day, but the pictures will be from the previous day most often...
SO HERE we GO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


{what went down}
My school is pretty lame, I'm in the South and we don't even have football, which is tragic! So we celebrate Homecoming through a good ole game of basketball. Best part of the night was my girl M, being a princess and totally putting everyone else to shame with her totally rad outfit, like seriously, she was rocking it! Unfortunately my girl didn't take home the crown, ahmmm. To be honest I might of cried on the way home for her, yep...cried, I'mm just slightly emotional lately and that was how I was feeling. But on a brighter side, I had an awesome night, because seriously her and K are just the best, and I don't have a clue what I'm going to do after the big Graduation.

{inside joke of the night}
ummm egyptian, hahahaha


<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.