twelth

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


YOU GUYS PROM!
So today was filled with lots of madness, and awesomeness. I had a lot of fun at prom! My girl K & me did a whole lot of fast dancing which made it that much more fun! However not everything was how I pictured it when I was growing up as a little girl. I thought I would go to prom with a guy I'm pretty in love with, however I went with JUST a friend & if you ever go to a dance with a friend don't expect him to ask you to dance, or for him to shave, or even talk to you. goodness goodnes goodness. Even though it wasn't my dream prom, my girls made it so fun (love y'all), and H got prom queen, so I was totally happy for her! Overall it was a blast, and I loved seeing everyone dress up!

Love B

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.