a broken record

Tuesday, May 3, 2011


This year in tennis I hurt my knee. A simple mistake that has brought about the most pain, emotionally and physically I have ever experienced. Right now I have no patience to deal with a knee injury, I want to be outside, taking pictures, being with my friends. I feel like I'm missing out so much on my final weeks of senior year. Thats why today I finally had enough, I finally realized, after a long prayer, I have no control of my knee injury, things just happen, and that there is a lesson to learn behind this. I'm ready to be independent, that however just involves patience and setting a goal for myself. That goal for myself is to be able to walk across the aisle at graduation with no limp.

Love B

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.