another year wiser

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Photobucket
I had an awesome eighteenth birthday! My sister Jen, came into town the night before and it was so amazing to have her there, waking me up at midnight to sing me the classic happy birthday, that was great. However, I was slightly grumpy though, I had the honor of taking exams on my birthday...shoot me. But I conquered and made it to my fabulous dinner at Magianos with my so of my closest friends and family. It was such a fun night, I wish I could repeat it over and over again.

Highlights included:
Balloons and cake from Jen
the best smelling candle & BEST gift card from the lovely M
silly card from Mr. R
RAYBANS & a HD video recorder...thanks padre
A super legit family next to us at dinner
funnnniest card ride home with all my best friends



No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.