bye tater

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket


my amigo, my little cutie....
Tater Tot, my dog, disappeared a few months ago.
It was a sad and hard time for me.
Forever & Always, Tater will be my first dog. 
And I miss her so much.

However this story does not end sadly.
I recently got a new amigo.

His name is Gavin.
HE IS A stud.
I take him with me to Home Depot, and he gets all this attention.
He makes friends so easily.
He never does a potty in his kennel.
He has cute little cheek flaps.
He might just be a gangsta..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Gavin is not some replacement of TATER.
However he is a lovely addition to my life.
I am so happy to have him in it...
yet, I still need to get used to this situation...

6:00 am

Gavin says..
"Hey Mama (B), I need to go potty."
"HEY MAMA, I NEED TO GO POTTY!"

B says..
"HEY GAVIN ITS SIX IN THE MORNING, goodnight!"

Gavin continues...
"HEY MAMA, I NEED TO GO POTTY!"
"HEY MAMA, I NEED TO GO POTTY!"
"HEY MAMA, I NEED TO GO POTTY!"

6:20..
B gives in...

I just dont understand why G has to always go potty at 6 am.
SO hey G, lets make it atleast seven am....

oh btw, yes my dog talks..oh yours doesnt..
well thats a bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.