Lea & Connie

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photography is just something I keep learning how to get better and better at. I compare pictures with my same camera one year age, and it blows my mind. like whoaaa
I photographed my two favorite girls today. They are absolutely gorgeous & took to modeling so well. The older girl you have seen on my blog many times, she is just the sweetest and funniest little thing you could ever meet. She started fifth grade this year, and I'm so proud of how smart she is and how she is such a good leader to all her little amigas. The younger girl, Connie, is my new model! She has the cutest confidence ever! & she is always saying something hilarious.
I was thrilled at how fast my models bonded and they became instant besties.
We hit up sonic after the shoot for some yummy sluches.
Drove home convertible style, and sang to a little Super Bass.
I love these girls, and they love their photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.