things that make me happy

Monday, October 17, 2011

Photobucket
getting to see my best friend, M, in ELEVEN days. I miss her so much. 
We are planning on laughing till we are in pain. EXCITING!

Photobucket
My G, he sure filled a whole in my heart. I love his ability to pose in pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket
umm Italian Ice..nuff said..
got try this stuff NOW!

Photobucket
My girl Nicole. She is pretty much a constant source of excitement.
And she likes RAYBANS, so she is a keeper.

Photobucket
Hair flowing in the 70 degree weather..hello heaven

Photobucket
incredible lightening

Photobucket Photobucket
instagram! OH MY GOODNESS! I"M OBSESSED!
look me up at britteaustin
follow me..

then that will make me even happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.