a list

Monday, June 17, 2013

A list of things:

my sweet friend monica took these photos of me. They are beyond amazing and she is quite the photographer! I also took photos of her & have decided she's the prettiest! I'll post them soon.

I got my hair ombre. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

I called my dad and talked to him for almost two hours over a two day period. Is it obvious I miss home.

I was reminded that you have to make your own happiness.

Being away from home has made me think about how much your family matters. I miss them more than anything. I can just hear their laughter, their sarcasm, their love.

Going on adventures, taking photos, designing, & laughing are my favorite things.

Trying times are times for trying.




No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.