Twin Falls, ID

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID Twin Falls, ID
My road trip with my babe of friend Whitney, to Twin Falls, ID is one for the books. Twin Falls has one of the most beautiful canyons I have ever seen and so many waterfalls- I was basically in waterfall heaven if you know how much I love waterfalls #waterfalls. Can you actually use the word waterfalls that many times in a sentence? Well I just did.  I degrees about the waterfalls though and say that her family was the best and it was a magical weekend filled with conference and adventures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.