moulton falls

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA IMG_4720 Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA Molten Falls, WA

I love those impromptu adventures. This one included a lot of stares because we definitely were not wearing the right hiking clothes but it was oh so fun. The adventure started after a long drive to the country for my sister on a cool Sunday morning. Afterwards we started driving around and checking out the area and stumbled upon a place I had never been before.
I am still lol'ing at some of these photos of Ky making the fierce facial expressions. I promise most of those were filled with plenty of laughs afterwards. Still trying to teach her the smize technique! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.