CURRENTLY:

Monday, June 27, 2016

Gavin

LISTENING: 
My taste in music as I have gotten a little bit older is a strange mixture of R&B and country music (what?). Trust me acoustic covers are still my love language but their is something about the summer that makes me like something a little bit more upbeat. You can listen to my current playlist here. And it should be noted that my favorite currently is called You & Me by Marc E. Bassy & G-Eazy. so there is that. 

WATCHING: 
I caved and got a Hulu+ account so that Mindy and I could be reunited. The Mindy Project is a very niche type of humor and it gets me and I get it and we are pretty happy together. 

BUYING: 
I am currently eyeing this baseball cap for my upcoming trip to Chicago.  

EATING: 
Again as I age these light bulbs go off in my head that wow to feel good I need to be eating good (damn it). So this summer I have said goodbye to all things Dairy. And yes I have become one of those annoying people who won't shut up about it. However I'm on week 3 and have already seen results i.e. my face. 
So currently I am loving loving loving homemade popsicles because healthy and its basically ice cream (or thats what I'll continue to tell myself)! 

LOVING:
Loving my free time. It is this strange thing. When I was in school there was always something to be doing. Whether it was homework, building my portfolio, or/and trying to get gigs. It's nice to have time to do things I never thought of before like trying to get healthy and learning how to cook. (I'm boring now too)

WEARING: 
All the denim. Light blue hues and white white white. Also no one has seen me without a baseball hat all summer and thats the way it should always be. 

FEELING: 
Anxious. 

LAUGHING: 
At my dogs borderline Boudoir shoot as seen above. 

GETTING READY: 
One word...Chicago. I love going to new places and this is my first real real adult trip with friends and I am giddy with excitement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.