will + brooke

Monday, June 20, 2016

Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook Will + BrookWill + Brook Will + Brook Will + Brook

I love what Brooke said, "Will and I met and got engaged at his parents house and it only seemed fit that we get married there as well. And it was perfect." 

It really was. Will and Brooke's secret wedding was one of my favorite events to be apart of. Mostly because I love to be a part of huge secret and also because this couple just radiates their love for each other. I remember seeing them together at a previous wedding and thinking can I PLEASE shoot their wedding one day. 

Will and Brooke are such a cool couple because they not only had a taco food truck but wanted me to really be behind the scenes and capture the sweet moments of a wedding (my dream couple)! 
I wish these two a lifetime of happiness!

(PS the photo of the little boy holding the cups in front of his face cracks me up every time I see it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.