young, wild, and sweet

Thursday, November 18, 2010


Is it silly that I get super gitty when I get a comment? It makes my day, so thanks! Anyway's, In the next few days I'm going to be posting a few ways to style your little black dress! First up darlings is {girly} I just love all of it, and those shoes are absolutely wonderful! And trust me, the black polish is just awesome, and who doesn't love Chanel!
So I recently found the blog clothed much, its great, and the girl has some serious style! She posted about a bowler bag, in which I have been searching for! Its great, and now its for sure on my wish list, and it's a good price, compared to most of the bowler bags I've seen! So I'm like super thrilled about this!
Have yourself a lovely day darlings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.