the grumpy sunday before the 4th

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hear people in my new neighborhood, setting off their fireworks.
& I sorta want them to be quiet.
I am grumpy.
I am hot, temperature wise.
I need an air condition.
I need to stop complaining.
I was happy when I noticed Burgerville now has
WALLA WALLA ONION RINGS,
this made me sorta happy.
I was happy when we went to super taco, and got super nachos.
I was happy when people left me alone today, however that rarely happened.
I was happy people can play the guitar, but sad when they left.
I am happy my sister can make me laugh.
I need to say a prayer.
I need to paint my nails.
I need to not be sensitive tomorrow.
I need a good visit home.
Oh and I need a nice cold drink,
maybe even an icee,
too bad its midnight,
or else I would be hitting one of those stands up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.