starving artist

Friday, September 16, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh so did you guys know that college leaves you BROKE!
I really have found that being broke is not as awesome at the homeless make it seem.
I'm like one of those starving artist..haa dang ive always wanted to say that.

ANYWAYS.
I would kill for a night that does not include reading 100 pages.
I find that my mind can concentrate for hours reading other peoples blogs and stuff.
But heck no, my brain will not concentrate on a book lovingly called "Writing about Writing," I think this book is most definitely used as a torture devise. 
However most of my nights are spent hanging outside with my S & L.
We act like we are 12, and maybe prank call their crushes. 
I am like the PRO of prank calls. 
I can control myself so well. While everyone else in HYPERVENTILATING!
I should like get paid for how good I am, or like someone could buy me limeade..
Either would work..

Tonight the plan is to go support my other younger BEST FRIEND!
She is going for homecoming queen!
I cant wait to see how gorgeous she is gonna look!
AND TAKE TONS OF PICS!





No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.