Emmys fashion

Monday, September 19, 2011

So I will be honest and say, instead of watching the real Emmys I watch the Preshow, just to see all the fashion. 
But I'm going to make it clear. I dont have enough time to type out all the designers and blahh blahh blah.
And I may not remember their names either. I just like fashion YO!


Photobucket
Vampire Diaries girl! She looks fierce! 

Photobucket
I really don't know about this dress.
The top is working...

Photobucket
I LOVE this on Lea Michele.
However I really wish her hair was up, cause the back of this was to kill for.

Photobucket
AW G! 
Okay I love this little lady. And she always looks so perfect!
Her hair is fab!

Photobucket
Kate Winslet, love her, now dress on the other hand..
Photobucket
Sofia! This dress fits her perfectly!
I think my girl jenjtyler would die over this!

Photobucket
Okay! SHE IS THE CUTEST!
love the color of the dress and the one shoulder and the belt.
If i had prom again I would so wear this!

Photobucket
Glee person!
This totally looks weird, but totally works for her!
maybe I like it cause it looks like a cupcake, who knows?

Photobucket
AWKWARD!

Photobucket
she looks good, cept for the slip, and her chicas showing.
but thats what she always does.

Photobucket
Heidi Klum! I love this dress.
It does resemble a mushroom fungi, but who isnt down with that??

Photobucket
If the belt was different this would so work!

Photobucket
ummmm. the bottom is weird. oh and so is the top.

Photobucket
JOEL!
he looks awkward but I love this guy!

Photobucket
She looks so pretty!
I love the black frames!
you go you little hipster!

Photobucket
to fully understand this dress you should see the back.
But i think she looks good in it!

Photobucket
sparkly details...
its pretty

Photobucket
oh gweneth..after i saw you in Contagion, dying.
I think you look ten times better.
But i know you can do ten times better

Photobucket
HANDS DOWN BEST DRESSED!
so classy, so wonderful, I love everything

Photobucket
HA! awkward. but she is so pretty!

Photobucket
you def cant go wrong with Calvin, but the hair is wrong!

Photobucket
nahhh, this is alright.
Photobucket
I think this color is kind of strange, I would of loved it in emerald green!

Photobucket
I love this girl! I love this dress!
And her hair is so lovely!

hope you enjoyed!
Which was your favorite!
Did I forget someone??

(Images via HOLLYWOOD REPORTER)


No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.