sunday nights

Monday, October 24, 2011

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I fell in love with the calm atmosphere of this weekend.
I spent way too much time in front of a television. Hello real house wives.
Cuddled up in my gray fuzzy blanket with Gavin.
Eating too many chocolate peanut butter cups.
However we made our way out for a photoshoot with my closest friend.
I call her S! or Ravsten. she enjoys both.
We went out to lake lewisville.
However we did not realize how long that drive would be and arrived past sunset.
I was sorta angry.
I sorta have issues when the sun goes down cause its hard to get good photos.
But I made it happen! 
My madre also stopped by and brought sandwiches and chips.
We all picnicked on the dock.
And jammed out to the song Yellow. while we discussed our future weddings.
oh it was a beautiful night.
Find S's pictures
Sunday morning hit me like a ton of rocks!
However I got up and raced my butt to church.
It was lovely and is always worth getting up early.
Note...The outfit above was worn to church. I really never noticed how short it was till now.
But since my shoes are sorta killer, will you forgive me. haaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.