Happy Birthday Nicole

Friday, November 11, 2011

I like to do birthday post &
compliment the heck out of people I love. 
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Nicole, I think you are awesome.
I enjoy that your birthday is on 11/11/11. thats pretty awesome..too bad your not turning 11.
I think that you loving my ray-bans so much is awesome.
I think your boycrazinessss is awkward.
I think your funny.
I think I love your hair.
I think you are becoming an awesome photographer.
I love how friendly you are.
I like that you like stripes.
I think it's amazing that you put up with my moodiness.
I'm thrilled you love all my best friends & we all get along really well.
I love your little face.
And lastly I love you.
Happy birthday, you sweet girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.