tear drops

Monday, November 7, 2011

Photobucket

I have been slow with blogging lately. But I had this overwhelming feeling I had to blog about my past days.
I am going to be brutally honest.
I was harassed and bullied on Facebook.
My life was threatened. 
My trust in people was broken.
I was called horrible things.

Now I am going to be honest and say that I have NEVER done anything to the person who said these things.
I am not perfect, I can be mean, and I guess everyone can be mean a times.
However I think what he said brought me an unreal amount of pain.
I was standing in the shower just sobbing and wondering if I was even good enough to be on this earth.
I never cried so hard in my life.
I never felt so low.

Later I found myself on my knees by my bed.
I closed my swollen eyes.
I said a prayer and pleaded with my Heavenly Father, to bring me comfort.
I then had this overwhelmingly feeling of relief.
It was like I was being hugged and consoled, yet no one was really around.
I then talked to my sister, & my best friends. They also consoled me and reminded me of my importance.
They told me that they loved me.
& thats all I needed to hear.

Though today, I still do not feel rejuvenated, and the things that were said still linger in my mind.
I have gone through an over night transformation.
A transformation that makes me want to be a better person. 
God has things in store for me. He knows I am best when I am happy. 
And being a better person is the steps to being happy.

Finally Bullying sucks.. It doesn't matter if you are 12 or an adult. It happens. 
Bullies really just don't realize who they are truly hurting.
I will pray for them.
AMEN.



No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.