saturday

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Gavin

Our last normal Saturday for awhile. Not sure if he knows this yet but I'm uprooting him and myself for a new adventure. We are moving. Yes moving. This time to the place I thought would always be my future home since I was a little girl with blunt banes. We are off to the rainy, cloudy, vegan eating land of the northwest. Sunday beach trips and dog parks and evergreen trees and family, really ought to do this girl and her pup some good.
We can't wait to be there in just 1.5 short weeks.

PS we fully and utterly are in love with utah and loved living one year next to these mountains. I think I will miss having some of my favorite people just miles away. However as each of us grow and move along in our own life I am not one bit sad about the distance but happy to see friends following their hearts and me doing the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.