Trip to Texas

Thursday, July 21, 2011

First off, sorry for the lack of photos from my vacation.
But I did take a few, those pictures include:
A sunset you can only see in small town in Texas.
And a sweet time swimming with the cousins.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I took a few weeks off from blogging, for the start of my summer vacation.

I went on a adventure.
I flew to Texas to visit my padre, and meet the new people in his life.
Her and her daughter are sweet, and just felt warm to be around.
I enjoyed the heat.
My Brother Steven, entertained us.
I played games at Northpark with my best friend M.
We ran around that place, until we both had no energy left.
I realized that our friendship,
was and is not one that will be highly effected by
miles or time apart.
Played basketball with my dads best friends families.
I went and saw 2 movies.
Harry Potter, blew Monte Carlo out of the mud.
Bought skinny wide leg jeans!
Jumped for joy, because of how much I love them.
Swam with my adorable cousins, Lea and Macaroni.
Went to eat dinner at my best friend, Shel's house.
Had homemade oreos,
and laughed with them at their cute inside jokes.
I smiled when I said goodbye.
Even to the one I wont see for two years,
good luck on your mission, T.
(This made me wonder where I will be in two years)
I cried when I got back to my dads house after an awesome weekend.
I hoped no one would notice.
Had a heart to heart with Padre about my future.
Choose the next morning to suck it up.
AND to continue with my dream, of living in the northwest.
Enjoyed the sunset on my last night there.
Played just dance with my new friends.
Got to the airport.
Watched my dad cry, as I made my way through security.
I flew to sanfran, and possibly sat by my future husband.
He had thick black glasses, and let me have the arm rest.
I Daydreamed.
Arrived to my new home.
And laughed the whole way home, with my sister.
at 1:30 am.
I really learned a lot these past weeks,
and I can definetly say,
I am different now,
than before I left.
So different I even read a book, just to read a book.
Holy crap, I think they call this maturing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

britteaustin.
Blog design by Labinastudio.